According to National Fire Protection Association’s latest numbers, a fire is being reported every minute in the country. When the alarm sounds, the fire department and the emergency responders answer the call, so they can provide fast assistance and respond efficiently. Similarly, When the smoke clears out, the fire restoration team of Loma Linda Restoration stands ready to help you with the same rapid response – 24/7, (386 365 days a year).
Once the fighters extinguish the fire and leave the site, it may feel like the danger has passed and your home or office cannot be damaged further, but without taking help of the experts in cleaning the smoke, fire and water damage, the house or building cannot get back to how it was before.
The keys to fire restoration are relatively simple and easy; lots of man power, experience and professional skills are required to perform the task appropriately. However, if you do not seek professional help and try to do it yourself, then it is likely to turn into a tiresome and unmanageable task.
Loma Linda Restoration professionals are thoroughly aware that the outcome of the fire goes further than the physical damage to your belongings.
As a result, we go out of the way and make a strong and impressive plan free of all the glitches which makes our customers feel safe and comfortable. Our team is comprisesd of expert fire restoration who know how to restore your business or home back to its pre-loss condition .Your damaged property will be repaired with excellent quality and high level efficiency using our latest methods and technology.
The leading causes of fire and smoke damage are:
- Kitchen fires – burnt food that can cause smoke damage, or food or grease that starts a fire
- Chimney fires or malfunctions of heating equipment
- Tobacco /Smoking
- Fires caused by electrical appliances – usually damaged or worn out cords
- Flammable liquids storage
- Barbeques on balconies or wooden decks
Our fire damage restoration services include:
- Emergency services 24/7– on-site and will be helping you at all times
- Emergency structural stabilization and board-up
- Cleaning soot and other residue from fire or smoke damage with unique environment-friendly methods
- Smoke whiff removal, air purification and sanitation
- Affected areas by smoke or fire will be reconstructed
- Antimicrobials and disinfectants will be used to prevent mildew and mold
As we know that every fire or smoke damage situation is different in its own regard, so it is important to have the best solution prepared for every type of situation.
The residue and soot created by different material after they burn down are different and they all each need the best cleaning process.